Lake Etta County Park offers put-and-take fishing ponds. Fishing is open April through October from 7 a.m. until 7 p.m. daily. No license is required for the put-and-take fishing at Lake Etta. Fees are charged. Stocking dates vary based on weather conditions and availability of fish.
||Cost for Indiana Residents
||Cost for Out of State Residents
|Children (12 and younger)
||$7 per pole
||$7 per pole
|Senior Citizens (over 60 only on Mondays)||$10||$12|
Additional Fishing Information
- All fishermen must have a photo I.D.
- Daily catch limit is 10 fish per person. Two pole limit per person.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Catch and release on all large mouth bass, strictly enforced.
- Jon boats and trolling motors available for rent at Three Rivers. Only Lake County Parks boats and equipment may be used on the lake.
- No fishing license is required at Oak Ridge Prairie, Lake Etta, Lemon Lake, or Stoney Run.
- A state fishing license IS required at the Grand Kankakee Marsh, Three Rivers County Park, and Big Maple Lake.
- Currently there is no stocking and no fees charged at Lemon Lake and Stoney Run (they are great places to teach you child how to fish)
- Catch and release on Largemouth bass is strictly enforces.
- Jon boat rentals at Three Rivers - $10 plus tax for four hours (available on weekends)
- Trolling motors at Three Rivers - $5 plus tax for four hours (available on weekends)
- Row Boats (where available) - $5 plus tax for one hour